Business Lawyer Serving Illinois
Your Business is Our Priority
At Pluymert, MacDonald & Lee, Ltd., your business is our priority. Our business lawyer will work to understand what is important to you, your business investment and its growth. We can develop a plan to address your specific challenges and needs and present you with solutions and options that reflect your goals and values. We are a resource your business can depend on.
- Breach of Contract
- Business Formation
- Business Startup
- Corporate Dispute
- Corporate Dissolution
- Entity Formation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Shareholder Disputes
- Unfair Competition
We advise businesses and corporations on issues including, but not limited to:
- Business Startup, Entity Formation and Governance – entity selection and formation; ownership and control issues; bylaws; LLC Operating Agreements and Shareholder Agreements; phantom stock and stock options; board of director management, internal governance and registered agent services
- Ongoing Business Representation and Corporate Management – third-party relationships with customers, suppliers and banks; corporate liability; commercial real estate management and financing, contract review and administration; employment policies, including employee handbooks, retention procedures and restrictive covenants, terminations and legal obligations for work rules, leave and unemployment
- Acquisitions, Divestures and Strategic Alliances – purchase and sale of business assets or corporate stock; voting trusts; succession and continuation planning, including inter-generational and third party transfers; cross-marketing agreements and joint ventures. Our Des Plaines estate planning attorneys also are available to implement business transition planning.
- Corporate Disputes – including, but not limited to, commercial development disputes, construction law disputes, joint venture disputes and disputes related to stakeholder interests
- Corporate Dissolution and Dissociation – plan of liquidation, withdrawal of an organizer or director, dissolution of partnerships and negotiations with creditors
- Churches and Other Not-for-Profit Organizations – entity selection and formation; assistance with all areas of operation and governance of churches as well as other not-for-profit organizations, including qualification for 501(c)(3) status, state sales and property tax exemptions, asset management, charitable giving and donor relations
We also offer our legal services to banks and other financial institutions on matters regarding document review and preparation, deal structuring and negotiation, and relationship management. Our business lawyers are familiar with the professional formalities surrounding foreclosures and bankruptcies, and we will make sure that loan workouts and collections are conducted within the boundaries of applicable law.
Contact Our Experienced Hoffman Estates & Des Plaines Business Lawyers Today
We strive to create lasting relationships with the businesses and not-for-profit organizations we represent. We have no hidden costs, and both our Client Bill of Rights and Client Service Guarantee assure that our clients are completely satisfied with the quality of the legal services we provide.
Your business is our priority. Whether you are a multimillion-dollar corporation or a boutique-sized business, we want you to accomplish your goals. Contact our business lawyer to discuss how Pluymert, MacDonald & Lee, Ltd. can help your business develop and prosper.