Chicago Construction Lawyer Serving Throughout Illinois
The construction lawyer at MacDonald, Lee & Senechalle, Ltd. help homeowners as well as home builders, buyers and sellers throughout the Chicagoland area in all facets of construction law. Our firm represents architects, engineers, commercial property owners, developers, general contractors and subcontractors in every aspect of construction projects of all sizes. Our construction lawyers have more than 150 years of combined legal experience, and we guarantee all of our clients that they will be satisfied with the services we provide.
Our lawyers at MacDonald, Lee & Senechalle, Ltd. provide skilled representation in construction law matters involving:
- Bid Reviews — Complete evaluations and challenges to validity of bids on public projects.
- Bond Litigation — Coverage advice, surety claims and third party advice.
- Business Disputes — Contract and construction loss disputes involving faulty construction, breach of contract, and breach of warranty issues.
- Commercial Real Estate and Residential Real Estate Property Claims — Claims and damage analysis for concealed site condition claims, disclosure claims, insurance claims and construction design, defect or delay claims.
- Contract Review — Negotiating, drafting and analyzing all types of business agreements including permits, contract forms and partnering agreements.
- Encroachment —Boundary issues and land disputes.
- Insurance Coverage Disputes —Personal injury or property damage litigation as well as coverage issues relating to general or professional liability and construction defect cases.
- Lien Waivers and Loan Documents — Drafting of notes, security agreements and related documentation as well as litigation involving contractor statements, mechanic’s lien claims and foreclosures.
- Litigation and Mediation — Contract, insurance and zoning litigation as well as developer, contractor and subcontractor litigation.
- Project Management Analysis — Risk assessment as well as schedule and cost reviews.
- Workplace Injuries — Plaintiff and defendant claims involving unsafe machinery, equipment or work procedures.
The Chicago construction lawyers of MacDonald, Lee & Senechalle, Ltd. work closely with individuals and other institutions in all construction matters, and we strive to create lasting relationships with every client we represent.
Our Client Bill of Rights and Client Service Guarantee ensure that you will be completely satisfied with the first-rate legal services we provide. At MacDonald, Lee & Senechalle, Ltd. , your business is our priority. Reach out to us today to learn more about our legal services.